Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Costa Rica > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Costa Rica2019-05-13

본문

(→More Photos)

On April 6–7, the Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center held a Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event at the FFWPU Costa Rica headquarters in Region 4. A total of 222 members attended this event, including other regional leaders from Nicaragua, Belize, and Panama.
On the first day, there were welcoming remarks by Director Dae-hee Hong, Sub Region 4, congratulatory remarks by Group Chair Sang-seok Kim, Heavenly Latin America, another welcoming remarks by President Gi-seong Lee, and the video screening of the providence of Branch Training Centers.
President Seong-nam Kim, Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center, delivered opening remarks based on the providence of HJ Heaven and Earth Branch Training Centers and was able to convey True Mother’s love to all the participants. This was a great blessing given to all the family members came all the way from distant regions, so they applauded loudly.
On the second day, an Ancestor Liberation Ceremony was held, along with a Hyojeong Offering Ceremony and an Ancestor Blessing Ceremony. All the members participated solemnly in the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony wearing holy robes.
We would like to share some testimonies of the participants who experienced grace during the events.

*Testimony: Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Costa Rica: My ancestors holding hands walking down a new path
*Testimony: Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Costa Rica: A day after delivering the Hyojeong Offering Papers, I found a job
*Testimony: Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Costa Rica: I was able to see my Dad and Mom who are already in the Spiritual World
*Testimony: Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Costa Rica: Many spirits that moved from one place to another
*Testimony: Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Costa Rica: Ancestors whispering in my ear, “thank you”
*Testimony: Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Costa Rica: Tears of repentance for my ancestors

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy