Message by President Gi-seong Lee > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Message by President Gi-seong Lee2019-05-11

본문

Opening the Era of the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center

2019.2.16. Chinhwa Education Building A

Here is a summary of President Gi-seong Lee’s message at the opening ceremony on the first day of the 1460th Hyojeong CheonBo 2-day Workshop - Editor

"All of the trainees attending this workshop will receive amazing grace because this is the first workshop after True Parents renamed the training center “HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center.” I would like to do a hoondok reading from True Parents’ message on Feb. 15.
“I will change the name of the training center from Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center to HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center. The scope of this training center is not limited to the area near the town of Cheongpyeong. On the contrary, it is on a dimension that reaches the whole nation, that reaches all of heaven and earth. The significance of this training center is that it raises people of many ethnicities who can qualify for registration in CheonBo Won to become people whom Heaven will remember.”
The Original Sanctuary of the Cheongpyeong Training Center was built on July 12, 1971. That was the beginning of the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center. At that time, people called it “Cheongpyeong Prayer Center” or “Cheongpyeong Training Center.” On March 15, 2000, True Parents bestowed the name, “Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center” and later on Feb. 15, 2019, gave it a new name “HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center.” Because this name was given in the era of Cheon Il Guk, I think all the FFWPU blessed families will receive newly refreshed heavenly fortune with the new name of the training center.
The things that True Parents have envisioned will come true. At the end of 1960s, True Parents came here, understood the high value of this property, and proclaimed, “we should buy this land with strong determination even though we are in a poor situation, even if we have to sacrifice our flesh and bones.” That is how we were able to purchase this property here in Cheongpyeong. They had already looked far into the future. In the beginning of 1970s, most of Korean Church leaders didn’t know when their next meal would be. But True Parents were accomplishing this amazing heavenly works.
The time has now come when True Parents are fulfilling what they predicted. They had a dream that this place will become a global headquarters that people from all around the world would visit, and we can see that now this is actually happening. True Parents bestowed the new name “HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center” to celebrate this achievement. We should have strong faith that what True Parents have announced will absolutely come true because their words are Heavenly Parent’s

words.

Let us become filial children attending True Parents 
True Mother has told us many times that for 53 years she never slept more than three hours in a day, spending time with True Father. True Father was bearing a cross on his back, working to save the world, but he ascended to heaven leaving behind what he was bearing. Someone should take on that burden and continue to move forward with the heavenly works, but who is that going to be? There is nobody but True Mother. True Mother said her shimjeong was so painful and the burden she has been bearing after True Father’s Holy Ascension was unbearably heavy. For her, it was like standing alone, looking for a needle in a place where she could barely open her eyes because of a severe sandstorm. True Mother has walked all the course of the providence feeling like a lonely sailboat tossing in the sea during a heavy storm. The path that True Parents walked was full of difficulties and suffering. Can you imagine what a heavy burden True Mother has been bearing?
During chanyang, we sing, “You’ve chosen me to do Your will, thankful I vow to be true: I’m pledging in my heart of hearts; Father, my life is for you. Glorious the song ringing in my heart for my Father above: Gratefully I give offering to Him, triumph and glorious love.” Just as these lyrics describe, we should each strive to be the one who can offer amazing glory to Heavenly Parent when we enter the spirit world. If you do this, your spiritual children will crowd like clouds to welcome you, saying, “our messiah finally came to the spirit world.”
During 2019, let’s march forward to take our responsibility with the shimjeong that we will use our last ounce of strength to absolutely fulfill True Parents’ will, even in the face of death. Heavenly Parent will work with those who truly understand and believe True Parents’ teachings. I hope all that of you can attend True Parents with your whole heart, and I know that if you do, you will experience miraculous heavenly works."   

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy