2019 Tour of Heavenly Latin America CheonBo Special Workshop in the Dominican Republic (Region 5) > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

2019 Tour of Heavenly Latin America CheonBo Special Workshop in the Dominican Republic (Region 5)2019-05-09

본문

(→More Photos)

On March 23 to 24, the 2019 Tour of Heavenly Latin America CheonBo Special Workshop in the Dominican Republic was held at the FFWPU Dominican Republic headquarters in Santo Domingo with 175 participants. Previously, on March 15 to 17, there was a 2-day workshop. Many Dominican Republic members didn’t understand the meaning of the Hyojeong Offering Paper, ancestor liberation, and removal of evil spirits. Lecturer David Pereyra was sent there and hosted education programs for the core members and leaders of the Dominican Republic. Through this workshop, they understood the importance of ancestor liberation and determined to liberate their ancestors no matter how much money it takes for it. One of the participants dreamed of True Parents and heard their message, “You should liberate your ancestors.”
Theodule Paul (President of FFWPU Haiti) shared his testimony, “I didn’t have passion for liberating my ancestors and spirits. Then I saw my mother, who had gone to the spirit world, in a dream. She gave me money, asking me to host a party for her ancestors. I saw many dead men chasing me; then I realized that I should liberate the ancestors on both my mother’s and father’s sides. 
After the Ancestor Liberation Ceremony, I saw my mother singing joyfully and jumping up and down in the crowd. Her face was really bright. I realized how much my ancestors needed me, how much the heavy sins of my ancestors affected our lives, and how much we had to repent.”

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy