Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch: Thailand CARP Center Special Event & 7-day 2nd Gen. Workshop for Seonghwa Students > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch: Thailand CARP Center Special Event & 7-day 2nd Gen. Workshop for Seonghwa Students2019-05-02

본문

(→More Photos)

On March 4, Rev. In-cheon Kim (President of the Heavenly Asia-Pacific Branch Training Center) took a three-hour car journey to Chiang Rai CARP center, located in a mountainous region of northern Thailand, to hold a special event. The program of the event adopted a worship service form. Almost 40 students gathered enthusiastically praising and playing guitars and drums.
P.R. from Chiang Rai CARP center gave a testimony, “After I listened to President In-cheon Kim’s lecture, I felt a holy atmosphere and that True Parents were very close by, right with us. I also reflected on my behavior in the past. Even though I have committed my life to my faith, my life was still self-centered, and this caused me a lot of trouble. But now I realized all of those problems can be resolved if I look at the situation from True Parents’ perspective.”  
From March 7 to 13, a seven-day 2nd gen. workshop for Seonghwa Students was held at the Pak-chong Training Center in Thailand with about 30 participants. After attending a special prayer in the prayer room prayer and a Tree of Blessing Holy Ground Prayer, many of the participants made a determination to show their pride at being members of the 2nd gen., and establish a firm foundation for True Parents.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy