Heavenly Africa Hyojeong CheonBo Benin Special Event > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Heavenly Africa Hyojeong CheonBo Benin Special Event2019-04-30

본문

(→More Photos)

On February 23 and 24, the Hyojeong CheonBo Benin Special Event was held at the Lucide Palace in Cotonou City, Benin with 513 participants from 8 countries.

The MC, Degbey Pascal, started with an opening remarks. Rev. Jin-hwa Chung (President of Heavenly Africa Branch) gave lectures of Hyojeong Offering Paper, Cheon Il Guk Hyojeong Won, and Hyojeong Cheonwon Holy Ground. Rev. Ahondjo Eugene (Lecturer of Heavenly Africa Branch) also gave lectures of ancestor liberation, ancestor blessing and chanyang.
On the second day, the Ancestor Liberation Ceremony and the Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshop were held, and the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony and Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremonies were also held in a row. Many participants were spiritually reborn and restarted their lives as they liberated and blessed their ancestors.
We would like to introduce some of the testimonies of the participants who experienced grace.

*Testimony: Heavenly Africa Hyojeong CheonBo Benin Special Event: I saw angels coming down to the attendees
*Testimony: Heavenly Africa Hyojeong CheonBo Benin Special Event: A large number of people had hold my hands very strongly
*Testimony: Heavenly Africa Hyojeong CheonBo Benin Special Event: I saw bright sparks shining with a star shape above the offering boxes

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy