Great Works: Special Removal of Evil Spirits through Chanyang > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Great Works: Special Removal of Evil Spirits through Chanyang2019-03-12

본문

(→More Photos)

Special chanyang sessions for the removal of evil spirits were held eight times during the three days of the Great Works, centering on the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind. Blessed families from all around the world participated and received tremendous grace, experiencing the heavenly works of Hyo-jin nim and Heung-jin nim, splendidly showing their dignity as part of the Cheon Il Guk royal family, along with the heavenly works of Daemo nim and absolute good spirits. There are many testimonies from participants who had direct spiritual experiences of True Parents and received abundant love from Heavenly Parent.

* The testimony of Great Works: Special Removal of Evil Spirits through Chanyang: My ancestors were behind me helping me remove all the evil spirits
* The testimony of Great Works: Special Removal of Evil Spirits through Chanyang: Heavenly Parent comforted me, saying, “Daughter! I am here with you. I love you”
* The testimony of Great Works: Special Removal of Evil Spirits through Chanyang: I felt myself becoming sanctified and my sins substantially absolved

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy