Great Works: Ancestor Liberation Ceremony for generations 1–378 and Ancestor Blessing Ceremony for generations 1–329 > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Great Works: Ancestor Liberation Ceremony for generations 1–378 and Ancestor Blessing Ceremony for generations 1–3292019-03-12

본문

(→More Photos)

The Ancestor Liberation Ceremony for generations 1–378 and the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony for generations 1–329, were held with great grace in the morning of the third day of the Great Works at the main hall and the small hall of the Cheonseong Wanglim Palace. President Gi-seong Lee and his wife officiated the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony. Pres. Lee expressed his gratitude for True Parents’ recent work to speed up the providence of Cheon Il Guk and explained the value of the Blessing as follows:
“If you are not able to establish a foundation on earth, you will not be able to get rid of your sin in the spirit world and you will not be able to be resurrected. Now you can be born as a child of Heavenly Parent and receive the Blessing by offering conditions of jeongseong. When you complete your mission on earth the seonghwa blessing is also available to help you pass peacefully to the spirit world. I hope you will deeply feel what amazing grace we have received and that your minds and bodies will resonate with the joy of your ancestors. During the Ancestor Liberation Ceremony your mind should resonate with your ancestors. After our ancestors suffered in the pit of hell, not knowing how long they would have to endure, they will be deeply touched to be liberated and filled with joy and gratitude through the liberation ceremony. If you understand the value of the Blessing, you will realize how precious our True Parents are.”
Pres. Lee emphasized that we should empty ourselves of everything with absolute faith, absolute love, and absolute obedience and bring victory in the heavenly tribal messiah mission. 
“True Parents told us that constantly investing your love and forgetting it is True Love. Empty your mind completely so that Heavenly Parent and True Parents can come and fill that empty space and settle down. Your mind and body will be full of satisfaction being in such a position. You should start by establishing such a foundation so that you can fulfill the mission of the heavenly tribal messiahs to bless 430 couples horizontally and all your ancestors in the spirit world vertically. The fact you can accomplish all of these things guides you to a victorious position, which is the ultimate gift that makes you feel like you have received a pile of treasure as high as a mountain.”
In closing, he offered a benediction prayer, saying, “We should stand in a position directly connected with absolute good spirits in the heavenly realm and resonate with them. If we do that, our faith, love and obedience will become refreshed. I sincerely pray that we all become people suitable to receive True Parents’ works.”

Here are some of the testimonies of grace that have been received.

* The testimony of Great Works: Ancestor Liberation for generations 1~378 and Ancestor Blessing for generations 1~329: I was grateful to my ancestors for waiting for me
* The testimony of Great Works: Ancestor Liberation for generations 1~378 and Ancestor Blessing for generations 1~329: A young man called the Church to sign up for the Church’s program  

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy