Great Works: Special Lecture by International President Sun Jin Moon > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Great Works: Special Lecture by International President Sun Jin Moon2019-03-12

본문

(→More Photos)

Great Works: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon
On the first day of the Great Works (February 9), International President Sun-jin Moon gave a special lecture. She said, “This year is the Year of the Golden Pig, which signifies that the year of 2019 has amazing heavenly fortune in the year just before 2020.” She prefaced her speech by saying, “My mind has been very heavy because I was not able to be with True Mother to support her during her overseas tours last autumn due to an adverse reaction I had to the yellow fever injection. But True Mother said to me, "Don't worry about it, I can do it myself.” After sharing this, Pres. Sun-jin moon testified that she felt the shimjeong of our cosmic Mother who is carrying the entire burden of the world and working hard for the sake of all humanity.
In her lecture, she gave a general explanation about how to educate the second and third generations by discussing the answer to the question “How to improve parent–child relationships”. Pres. Sun-jin Moon quoted True Parents’ words, “The family is the school of love,” and explained as follows, “There are only two things you must absolutely teach your children. You should work constantly to educate the second and third generation who have inherited the pure lineage and are like pure water, teaching them not only the Divine Principle but also two very important expressions, “Thank you” and “I love you.” That is, teach them about “gratitude” and “true love.” In fact, following the harmony of these two thoughts, all elements of the truth can find their proper place. If we love each other then we will have a grateful heart and it will spread to other people. Love can spread in many forms. One form of love is heavenly tribal messiah activity, giving the Blessing.” 
Pres. Sun-jin Moon also said, “The most important things in our lives are the fact that we are alive, and that we have the opportunity to pass on to our descendants the precious life that we received from Heavenly Parent through our ancestors. The fact that we are living means that we have a great opportunity to create the miracle that True Parents have wished for.” She concluded her speech by saying, “Heavenly Parent is always with all of you. Your ancestors are with you also. There is such great shimjeong, truth and holy love inside each of you. So please treat the members of your family as treasures and bring even more value to your life. Your life on earth is not that long. So establish the school of love and maintain it well while you are living on earth. This is our final gift. Everything else, such as witnessing or ministry should be connected with this.”
After the lecture, Pres. Sun-jin Moon shared special heavenly grace with 11 of the trainees by giving them precious holy gifts she had received from True Parents. Many participants were deeply inspired by her speech.  

Here are some of the testimonies of grace that have been received.

* The testimony of Great Works: Special Lecture by International President Sun Jin Moon: I will build a school of love in my family

* The testimony of Great Works: Special Lecture by International President Sun Jin Moon: True Father told me, “Wear this scarf around your neck and the two of you can run around Asia!”  

Next Great Works: Opening Ceremony 2019-03-12
 Prev Great Works: Opening Prayer 2019-03-12
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy