2019 Heavenly Europe Tour: Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Albania > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

2019 Heavenly Europe Tour: Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Albania2019-03-07

본문

(→More Photos)

On February 2 to 3, a total of 200 people from 10 countries participated in the Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Albania, which was held at the International Hotel in Tirana, the capital city of Albania. This event was held for the following purposes: Firstly for introducing the Heavenly Europe Branch Training Center that launched on January 19. Secondly for supporting Albania as a Strategic Nation to fulfill Vision 2020. Lastly for supporting the fulfillment of the heavenly tribal messiahs to bless 430 couples horizontally and 430 generations of ancestors vertically.
On the first day, the opening ceremony was held hosted by Mrs. Vasmatics (vice president of the FFWPU Albania). And the lectures entitled with “Grace of Chanyang” and “Hyojeong Offering Paper” were conducted by a lecturer, Tibor Krebs from the Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Branch Training Center. Rev. In-pyo Moon (President of Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Branch Training Center) gave a lecture on the grace of the heavenly works in the era of True Parents’ direct dominion.
On the second day, chanyang, ancestor liberation, the Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshop, the Hyojeong Offering Ceremony, and the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony and Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremonies were held. Many participants were spiritually reborn and restarted their lives as they liberated and blessed their ancestors. Lastly a victory celebration was held to finalize the event amid loud cheers and applause from the participants.
We would like to introduce some of the testimonies of the participants who experienced grace.

* Testimony: Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Albania: I saw a light in a conical shape going up infinitely
* Testimony: Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Albania: I felt the kiss in my cheek
* Testimony: Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Albania: I was dancing with True Father

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy