The Inauguration Ceremony for Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch Training Center > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

The Inauguration Ceremony for Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch Training Center2019-02-28

본문

(→More Photos)

As the season of spring blossoms approaches, the inauguration ceremony for the Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch Training Center was held, along with the installation of Rev. In-cheon Kim as its president, on February 3 at the Pak-chong Training Center in Thailand. The event was attended by more than 20 leaders and 500 blessed families from Thailand, including Dr. Chung-sik Yong (Heavenly Asia Pacific Regional Group Chair), Robert Kittel (YSP World President), Ek Nath Dhakal (Heavenly Asia Pacific UPF Chairman), Dr. Lek Thaveetermsakul (Heavenly Asia Pacific UPF Vice Chairman), and other leaders from Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, Singapore, Nepal, and Cambodia. HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Vice President Myong-kwan Lee also made the long journey from Korea to offer his congratulation at the inauguration ceremony.
Since the Pak-chong Training Center previously had no prayer room, they decided to set up a prayer room to be connected with the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center and a special portrait of True Parents was placed in the center of the room, with portraits of Heung-jin nim, Hyo-jin nim and Daemo nim added to form a four-position foundation. Now, the blessed families visiting Pak-chong Training Center can offer their heartfelt reports to heaven in the prayer room. The inaugural prayer session for the prayer room was held from 8:40 a.m. In his benediction prayer, HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Vice President Myong-kwan Lee offered his sincere hope for the fulfillment of Cheon Il Guk settlement and national restoration. And during the unison prayer, the members who participated in the ceremony all wept bitterly, offering prayers of repentance and determination, and the prayer room was filled with the Holy Spirit. A special vigorous 35-minute chanyang session was conducted from 9:00. The chanyang team invested their whole hearts and souls in leading the session, and they shed a lot of sweat. This made it possible for everyone to focus and passionately invest their hearts in the chanyang.
Part 2 was the main event of the inauguration ceremonies. Following a report prayer by Dr. Julius Malicdem (President of FFWPU for a Heavenly Philippines), Dr. Chung-sik Yong offered a welcoming message. Then it was time for each country to proclaim their determination, and make decisions regarding the schedule and goals for Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event.
We would like to share some testimonies of the participants who experienced grace during the events. 

* Testimony: Inauguration Ceremony for Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch Training Center: I saw my two ancestors come to visit me

* Testimony: Inauguration Ceremony for Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch Training Center: I was determined to bless my ancestors until 430 generations

* Testimony: The Inauguration Ceremony for Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch Training Center: True Father just came to me in my dream

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy