The Opening Ceremony for the Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

The Opening Ceremony for the Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center2019-02-14

본문

(→More Photos)

On January 12th, the opening ceremony of the Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center and the inauguration ceremony for the Latin America Branch President Seong-nam Kim were held on the second-floor of the FFWPU Brazil headquarters in Sao Paulo, with some 1,200 leaders and blessed families, including Sang-seok Kim (President of FFWPU Heavenly Latin America) and Directors from five regions. The members took part in dozens of hours of bus rides from remote parts of Brazil, and also flew from Peru, Paraguay, Mexico, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua and Suriname.
Part one of the opening ceremony began at 10 am on the first day and created a spiritually arranged atmosphere of praise with “Grace of the Holy Garden,” hosted by Koichi Sasaki (FFWPU Brazil President). The program was held in the following order: the Cheon Il Guk anthem and offering of gyeongbae, welcoming remarks by Dong-mo Shin (Heavenly Latin America UPF President), an inaugural address by President Seong-nam Kim, and cheers of Eog Mansei.
In his inaugural address President Seong-nam Kim said, “I love Latin American members as True Parents did, and I will work hard for Heavenly Latin America to become a blessed land.” After that a special ceremony was held. Candles from Jeongshim Won prayer hall, holy candles for all things to be blessed and laminated leaves from the five holy trees (Tree of Love, Tree of Heart, Tree of All Things, Tree of Loyalty, Tree of Blessing) were handed over to the leaders, in order to connect with the grace of the Cheongpyeong training center and the sincerity and love of the True Parents that we can feel there.
In part two, a lecture on Cheongpyeong Works was given by lecturer David Preyra, and members participated in chanyang. President Seong-nam Kim testified about Cheongpyeong Works, which is now spreading around the world and emphasized the necessity of the ancestor liberation and blessing and Hyojeong Offering ceremonies.
On the second day, chanyang, ancestor liberation, the Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshop, the Hyojeong Offering Ceremony, and the Ancestor Blessing and Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremonies were held. The bequeathing of the Candle for Seonghwa Second Generation and an explanation to begin a Spirit World and Physical World Family were also given. Lastly a celebration party was held to finalize the entire event, amid loud cheers and applause from the participants.
Many participants shared their experiences, saying, "The Hyojeong Offering Ceremony was so sacred that I felt as if I were in heaven; I felt comfort and received abundant grace."
We would like to introduce some of the participants’ testimonies.
* Testimony: Opening Ceremony of Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center: All my ancestors doing a full bow to True Parents
* Testimony: Opening Ceremony of Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center: I saw my ancestors coming out and looking back
* Testimony: Opening Ceremony of Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center: I felt myself very light
* Testimony: Opening Ceremony of Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center: My headache and my worry is gone
* Testimony: Opening Ceremony of Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center: I saw a light arise
* Testimony: Opening Ceremony of Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center: I saw several spirits hanging
* Testimony: Opening Ceremony of Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center: My whole body warmed, and vibrated
* Testimony: Opening Ceremony of Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center: I heard the voice of the evil spirits

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy