Great Works: Seonghwa Festival & Hyojeong Cosmic Blessing Ceremony > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Great Works: Seonghwa Festival & Hyojeong Cosmic Blessing Ceremony2018-09-15

본문

On August 26, the day before The Marriage Blessing Ceremony, True Mother checked the CheongShim Peace World Center where an exhibit was arranged to showcase True Father’s calligraphy. The exhibit included a preserved chalkboard that True Father used in the early days to give Divine Principle lectures. On the day of the Hyojeong Cosmic Blessing, participants were able to reconnect in heart to True Father through this exhibit on the sixth anniversary of his Seonghwa.
The days leading up to the Blessing Ceremony, everyone was happily preparing for their part. Couples were receiving valuable tips for their future while the Global Top Gun Youth program participants were busily practicing for their performance following the Blessing Ceremony program.
On the morning of August 27, True Mother held a morning service at the Cheon Jeong Gung Museum after which thousands gathered at the Cheong Shim Peace World Center to commemorate True Father’s sixth Holy Ascension anniversary and to celebrate the many couples participating in the Cosmic Hyojeong Blessing Ceremony. Sun-jin Moon gave a heart-felt reading of a letter she wrote to her father, the Rev. Dr. Sun Myung Moon (True Father). Participants were then immersed in an abstract musical experience expressing the heart of a mother and the life of True Father. The performance had a personal touch with Hyo-jin Moon’s children singing. From America, thirty-one couples made their way to the main Cosmic Blessing Ceremony in Korea while thirty-two couples celebrated the day at home with their families, local communities and friends.
In celebration of the festivities, the Hyojeong Culture Festival followed the Blessing Ceremony and featured the Little Angels, David Eaton and British tenor, Paul Potts. To further celebrate all the lovely couples and to express the Marriage Blessing’s power to unite the world as one family under God, True Mother held a life-sized Yute game with four teams. The Tongil team was made up of American Unificationists to represent America and placed second. Celebrations continued with a Hyundai Sonata car give-away, a Peace Road event, and famous Korean singers Kim Yun Ja and Cho Hang Cho signing on the Yute board.
Tune into the next live broadcast of the Cheon Bo Won Dedication Ceremony followed directly by the Victory Celebration on August 27 at 8:30 p.m. EST or 5:30 p.m. PST by clicking here.

Reflections
“Sun-jin Moon’s poetic offering to True Parents was truly sublime, moving and memorable. I feel her truly inheriting her parents’ heart.” —Robin Schwyter
“We were deeply moved by the beauty and uplifting quality of this program, as well as by seeing True Mother and her family. This weekend is the anniversary of our own Blessing in 1992 at the Seoul Olympic Stadium. It has been quite a journey and we are eternally grateful to God and True Parents for everything. The internet broadcast was precious to share together in our home, united in heart with loving family all around the world. Sarang-Hae Chambumonim!” —Larry & Laura Hornbeck
“I was spiritually and emotionally moved by the words read by Sun Jin Moon. We all love and miss True Father. I felt spiritually the presence of God, Our Heavenly Parent and True Father as I watched the new couples take their vows to God and True Parents. The entire program was well done. True Mother sang beautifully. All the songs were beautiful. Excellent Program.” —Jean Gomis
“What a tremendous observance and celebration of True Father and True Mother’s lives. The entertainment really brought home the heart that True Mother loves all of us and all of humanity regardless of their condition and only desires for them to be reunited with True Parents—even those who have rejected them or left them. Only in True Mother’s heart of hearts she wishes them to return. Sometimes we may think True Parents do not know who we are or do not care about us so deeply and feel alienated from them, but that is not the case. As the performance showed. I was amazed at True Mother’s patience and strength as she had to stand for some period of time while the entertainment was going on. I was amazed at her age that she was patient until it was finished. True Mother is not young but she pushed herself to fulfill True Father’s desire to establish Cheon Il Guk and save all humanity. Who else is thinking like this – only our True Parents. We must promise to help True Mother see her victorious conclusion. The Blessing was so beautiful and dignified. I could feel True Mother’s individual love and concern for each and every couple. One of our members in Arkansas was blessed in Dallas. They were beautiful and we all were so happy for them. God’s dominion is growing one couple, one family at a time. This is as it should be and hopefully we can hurry up the Blessing opening the door to all.” —Bruce Biggin
(Provided by Family Federation for a Heavenly USA)

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy