Great Works: International President Sun Jin Moon’s Special Lecture > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Great Works: International President Sun Jin Moon’s Special Lecture2018-09-15

본문

International President Sun-jin Moon‘s special lecture was held on August 26th, the first day commemorating the 6th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension of Sun Myung Moon. She entered the hall amid a warm welcome and hearty cheers, from members from all over the world. Representatives of the Korean and Japanese trainees offered a bouquet of flowers to her and her husband. Sun-jin nim read from “Talking about the Universe with the Insects”, As a Peace-Loving Global Citizen (p.37). Then she delivered the following message.

"We know that we have to learn from each other and continue our learning paths in any field in order to truly govern the world with Heavenly Parents, True Parents and everyone in the world. Everyone is holding the key to change, but the important point is that unless we change our attitude, change will never happen. It would be great if we can link to the love and truth of Heavenly Parent and True Parents by these hoondok words which we shared today. I wish from this hoondokhae that you can unite your mind, body and soul. That would be great."
In the Q&A session, one member asked, "When I’m trying to live my life for those who have made me suffer emotionally or physically, how am I able to love such people? What should I do?" In response to this question, Sun-jin nim asked the member to come up on stage and gave her five two-liter water bottles to hold. She explained that the water bottles represent the burden of the sister’s suffering so far. Sun-jin nim then asked her to put down the bottles (to the relief of the sister). She told the member to let go of her resentments and to continue to love and serve her enemies. Sun-jin nim emphasized creating harmony, happiness, and becoming one with others.
Sun-jin nim and her husband finished the lecture by giving gifts to three sisters. There were three cheers of OgMansei and more arousing cheers and applause as Sun-jin nim and her husband left the stage.
 It took Sun-jin nim a long time to leave the Main Hall because she was giving hugs to so many members. They were tearfully and emotionally moved by her.
Here is a testimony from our sister S.T., who was deeply moved by Sun-jin nim.

*The testimony of Great Works: The Special Lecture of International President Sun-jin Moon: Thanks the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind for giving me all things.

Next Great Works: Opening Ceremony 2018-09-15
 Prev Great Works: Opening Prayer 2018-09-15
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy