2018 Asia Tour: Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Nepal Event > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

2018 Asia Tour: Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Nepal Event2018-09-15

본문

( -> To see more photos )

On 7.8-9 by the heavenly calendar of the 6th year of Cheon Il Guk (Aug. 18-19. 2018), the Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Nepal Event was held in Kathmandu City. There were a total of 3,000 participants. Former Vice President Parmanand Jha, seven members of parliament, 200 ambassadors for peace, 500 Nepal Family Party leaders, interreligious leaders, blessed families who became heavenly tribal messiahs and members from Nepal and India. On the first day of the opening ceremony, former Vice President Parmanand Jha delivered the following special message:
“When I went to the Cheon Jeong Gung Museum, True Father hugged me and loved me a lot. I attend this event as a representative of Nepal. The theme of today’s event is, “All Humanity is One Family”.
I attended Sun Moon University for the 2010 Blessing Ceremony with 100 people from Nepal. There were a total of 40,000 participants. The men were wearing suits and the women were wearing white dresses. True Parents are trying to eliminate borders and the caste system to make all humankind one family. True Parents held a series of events to make humanity one family. I visited Korea again after True Father’s Holy Ascension and am happy to see True Mother continue to lead.
The followers of Hinduism know a lot about the spiritual world, and the contents we learned here was helpful. Once you learn about the spiritual world, your body and mind will start to get clear. The contents we learned are very important. You will benefit a lot from attending this event during these two days.”

Former Secretary of State Ekinet, World YSP president Robert Kittel and Vice President Myong-kwan Lee delivered messages at the opening ceremony. Asian Continent Regional President Chung-sik Yong delivered two powerful lectures, and International Team Section Chief In-pyo Moon gave a lecture entitled, “Cheongpyeong Holy Ground and Hyojeong Cheonwon Project”. Then the chanyang began, with many participants in attendance giving their whole heart and sincerity.  With the chanyang team’s guidance they shouted, “Hallelujah! Aju! True Parents, Mansei!”  Then we watched a video introducing the Cheongpyeong Holy Ground and the Hyojeong Cheonwon and Vice President Myong-kwan Lee gave a special lecture on “The grace of Cheongpyeong Works in the era of True Parents’ direct dominion.” On the second day, a chanyang, Ancestor Liberation, Hyojeong Offering Ceremony and the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony were held. Many participants realized the amazing grace that was offered by Cheongpyeong Works and the Works of absolute good spirits and offered their gratitude to True Parents who gave them opportunity to connect with Cheongpyeong. Through this rally, they were able to purify the national spirit, secure the success of the 2018 Asia-Pacific Summit and create a solid foundation for national restoration.
We would like to introduce some of the testimonies of the participants who experienced great grace.

*The testimony of Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Nepal Event: Cheongpyeong Works have changed me.
*The testimony of Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Nepal Event: A man with white clothes entered my body.
*The testimony of Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Nepal Event: The sun shining down around me.
*The testimony of Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Nepal Event: The spiritual vibration I felt after chanyang.
*The testimony of Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Nepal Event: An ancestor who fed me yogurt.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy