Korea Tour > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Korea Tour2018-08-24

본문

On 4.27 by the heavenly calendar in the 6th year of Cheon Il Guk (June 10, 2018), the 2018 Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Event in the North Gyeonggi District was held in the main hall of the Guri Church with a total of 1,300 members and staff participating from North Gyeonggi District. The president of FFWPU Headquarters for a Heavenly Korea and Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center, Gi-seong Lee testified in detail to the recent worldwide chanyang and the stunning heavenly works inherited from the Cheon Il Guk Hyojeong Won with some real-life examples. He emphasized, “As the heavenly will is absolute, it is essential that we should attend True Mother who is the substantial Holy Spirit and we must invest everything we have with absolute faith, absolute love, and absolute obedience to accomplish our mission.”

Yeoncheon Church Leader Yeon-seok Gong, who attended the Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Event in North Gyeonggi District gave a testimony of his dream in which he met True Mother: “Last week in my dream, we were at True Mother’s assembly. My friend accidentally turned off the light on the platform in this event and True Mother said, “Don’t turn off the light.” She came down from the platform and told me with a warm, gentle smile, “Thank you for all this time.” In my dream, I felt True Mother was aware that I have been working for several years together with the Yeoncheon Church members to build a new church temple, and she encouraged me. I could feel True Mother’s warm heart, so my heart became full of gratitude and I cried so much. I was committed to offering you the fruits of the victory for vision 2020.”
On July 8, the 2018 Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Event in the Incheon District was held successfully. President Gi-seong Lee and the vice president of FFWPU Headquarters for a Heavenly Korea, Jin-tae Ju, Incheon District Leader Su-gyeong Choi and 1,000 members and staff participated from the Incheon District. This event was hosted by Bupyeong Church Leader Chang-guk Choi in two parts—the Hyojeong Offering Paper and Inheritance Ceremony for the Cheon Il Guk Hyojeong Won, and a message by President Gi-seong Lee.
On July 15, the 2018 Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Event in the Jeonbuk District was held successfully at the Gunsan Saemangeum Convention Center with 3,500 participants including President Gi-seong Lee, Region 4 Director Jong-hyeok Lim, Jeonbuk District Leader In-sik Kim, President of the ambassadors for peace in Jeonbuk, Ok-gil Kim, and other domestic and foreign leaders, ambassadors for peace and blessed families.
Ms. M.K., who attended the Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Event in Jeonbuk District gave a testimony of her experience. From the event she was able to gain the “We can do it!” conviction: “Today, I heard the words of the president of the ambassadors for peace in Jeonbuk, Ok-gil Kim, and I felt that the future of Jeonbuk has brightened, and felt full of hope after hearing President Gi-seong Lee’s words. I had a conviction that we can do it! There was an opportunity for one other religious leader to listen to True Parents’ words, but he tried to forget them, because his family was against True Parents. At that time, he heard True Father’s voice, saying, “I have waited for you for a long time.” I heard that since then he has been working diligently for True Parents. I realized that the era of change that our Heavenly Parent has wished for could actually open heaven on earth. I hope to keep my strong conviction and that we will achieve victory by praying with our sincere devotion and truth and becoming one with True Parents. I will practice True Parents’ teachings more fully to achieve the victory and to keep reporting good results and news to our Heavenly Parent and True Parents.”
On July 22, 8,000 people all wearing white shirts participated in the 2018 Rally for the Hopeful March Forward of Changwon City, and lecturers from the Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center led the chanyang. During chanyang, there was repentance for past immaturity and for not living with hyojeong (a filial heart for Heaven) towards Heavenly Parent and True Parents. Participants determined to achieve the heavenly will, vision 2020, and national restoration, with the mindset to invest everything with a life-or-death decision to actualize True Parents’ teachings. 
Gimhae Church Leader Chang-hwan Kim, who attended this event gave a testimony of seeing a vision of True Mother on the stage: “During chanyang, I saw a vision of True Mother on the platform while Regional Director Yeong-bae Park was crying out loud leading the chanyang. Our members became strongly motivated after offering their devotion all together for this event. They realized that the works of the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind are with them and it became a point of departure from the past era. I am really grateful to True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind to give us a chance to experience these heavenly works.”

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy