Japan Tour > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Japan Tour2018-08-24

본문

Saitama and Gumma Tour
On 4.1 by the heavenly calendar in the 6th year of Cheon Il Guk (May 15, 2018), the Hyojeong Prayer-Wish Ceremony for the Restoration of the East and West Saitama District was held with a total of 1,350 participants at Ageo City, Saitama Prefecture, Japan. Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center Vice-President, Myong-kwan Lee, Director of the Japanese Department, Seong-nam Kim and Section Chief of the Japanese Team, Toshiaki Yokoi led the whole program. The next day (May 16), the 2018 Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Event in Gumma District was held at Fujioka City, Gumma Prefecture with a total of 1,281 participants.
One of this event’s participants, F.N. from West Saitama District, gave a testimony of hearing resentful spirits’ voices during the chanyang: “During chanyang, I prayed to the spirits, “Please forgive my ancestors for their sins. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” Then I heard a voice saying, “I wanted to inflict the same pain on you.” It was like a groan, and it appealed many times, so I apologized several times and prayed for them to be liberated. I realized that a lot of spirits were getting out of my body, and my back pain became better. When I was praising and singing Hallelujah, a voice from a man said, “Now is the time to make the impossible, possible.” I asked him, “Are you True Father?” He said, “True Father is always with True Mother. If you want to meet True Father, go to Cheongpyeong.” After offering the Hyojeong Offering Paper, Vice-President Myong-kwan Lee gave the benediction prayer, while angels stood on one side holding a box of Hyojeong Offering Papers. After the benediction prayer, one by one the angels flew towards the sky. In the middle of the platform, I saw Hyo-jin nim standing and looking at the entire stadium. We realized once again that Saitama was the land where Hyo-jin nim made a pilgrimage during his lifetime where he made many past community leaders absolute good spirits.”

2018 Heavenly Japan Hyojeong Offering Purification Ceremony for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune
On July 8, 2018, Heavenly Japan Hyojeong Offering Purification Ceremony for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune was held at the Seikanosato, located on the mountainside of the spiritual peak, Mt. Tsurugi near Obihiro City in Hokkaido, Japan. Seikanosato is the only place in the world that True Mother has allowed the Hyojeong Offering Purification Ceremony to be held, and it relates to Cheongpyeong.
In part one: A pre-ceremony performance brought the echo and grand sounds of the Drum of the Tokachi Plain, which is Obihiro City’s local entertainment. Part two was accompanied by a 50-minute chanyang in an atmosphere like Cheongpyeong, followed by the lighting of the holy candles. Part three was hosted by District Leader Kimiyasu Yasuda (emcee). Following a video clip, the president of FFWPU for a Heavenly Japan, Eiji Tokuno and his wife and Vice-President Myong-kwan Lee went up to the stage. Hokkaido community’s choir sang, “Te-wo Tsunago” (Let’s hold hands) and Tomihiro Tanaka gave the representative prayer.
Vice-President Myong-kwan Lee said, “Today’s Hyojeong Offering Purification Ceremony is a sacred ceremony for the succession of heavenly fortune, removing misfortune. This is also a ceremony to end the sin that our ancestors committed, to wish the health and well-being of individuals and families, and to pray that all wishes are achieved. This amazing grace and blessing is impossible by human power alone. It is only possible with the help of our creator Heavenly Parent, and the saviors and messiah of humankind, True Parents.”
A guest who participated in the Hyojeong Offering Purification Ceremony gave the following testimony: “It was the second time that I attended the Hyojeong Offering Purification Ceremony. Last year was the time I first attended. I had a dream a few days before the event. I was riding a bus along a country road. The scenery on the right was a pretty flower garden, and on the left side was a moorland with a gray and black background. I got off the bus, thinking, “What was that?” I woke up from my dream. Then I went to the Hyojeong Offering Purification Ceremony on the same day and thought, “This is the place I saw in my dream.” I don’t usually have good dreams, but this year I had a special dream a week before I attended the Hyojeong Offering Purification Ceremony. As I looked at the sky, I saw a lot of stars twinkling in the night sky, which was very moving. It was so pretty. When I woke up from my dream, I felt like I had a good dream.”
Mr. T.S. (6000 couple, 50s), from South Hokkaido gave a testimony of his dream in which True Mother appeared: “I dreamed of True Mother at dawn today. It was my first dream in five or six years. True Mother came for the assembly which was going to be held at a hotel somewhere in Japan. I went there to welcome True Mother in the lobby. She was around 50 years old. I said, “Welcome to Japan.” in Korean. True Mother replied in Japanese, “Please wear a helmet.” I kept thinking, “What’s the inner meaning of True Mother’s words?” I felt certain that wearing a helmet on my head was protecting my head, and that should protect me from Cain’s critical mind and negative thoughts, originating from evil and resentful spirits. Dreaming of True Mother at dawn on the day of the Hyojeong Offering Purification Ceremony, made me feel that it was a symbol of True Parents coming to Seikanosato, spiritually. I was so indebted from beginning to end at the Hyojeong Offering Purification Ceremony that I couldn’t express it well with my words, I just shed a lot of tears.”
Ms. T.K. (40 million previously married couple, 60s), from the same District, gave a testimony of angels appearing at the assembly hall: “When I arrived at the assembly hall, they were rehearsing. After the rehearsal, there was background music playing a short time before the start of the Heavenly Japan Hyojeong Offering Purification Ceremony for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune, when angels came down and stood in line. As chanyang began, the whole assembly hall seemed to be shining with something white. Then I saw a clear sky coming through the cloudy sky, and when I looked up, I saw True Father dressed the same way as during the Enthronement Ceremony for God’s Kingship and he was holding a staff. When True Father lifted the staff, the assembly hall was covered with blue sky. When I saw the sight, I was shaking with emotion, saying, “It was all officiated and led by True Father.” When the Hyojeong Offering Papers were purified, a dark cloud of smoke was lit, and I heard a lot of voices saying, “Woo~!” “Ahh~!” Through the meeting with True Parents, after attending the Hyeojeong Offering Purification Ceremony, I was able to deeply understand that my ancestors and I were able to survive because we were under the protection of True Parents.”

Yamaguchi, Okinawa, Okayama Tour

On July 11, 2018, the Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Event in the Yamaguchi District was held with Vice-President Myong-kwan Lee and the Cheongpyeong staff. There was still a lot damage from the heavy rain disaster, but 982 people gathered from within and outside of Yamaguchi Prefecture, including 58 new members and returning members. Yamaguchi is famous for producing eight prime ministers, including the present Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. This was the first time, a Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Event was held here.
On July 16, 2018 Hyojeong Obon (traditional Japanese event to welcome the spirits of ancestors) Liberation Family Festival in Okinawa was held in Ginowan City with about 2,500 participants. New members and VIPs including some 50 Japanese lawmakers and mayors joined the event and vowed to contribute to world peace by creating ideal families centered on True Parents.
M.H., who attended the Family Festival in Okinawa gave a testimony of Hyojeong Offering Paper’s grace: “One day when I was waiting for this event, my mother cracked her backbone at home and went to the hospital. So, I needed the hospitalization fees. I heard that it’s good to write down your troubles on the Hyojeong Offering Paper. So, when I was writing out my wish on the Hyojeong Offering Paper, I got a call from my elder sister, saying, “I’ll pay for the hospitalization fees.” Indeed, the Hyojeong Offering Paper is great. Thank you so much! I was able to attend the event with my grandchild and elder sister and her husband. Thank you for giving me a chance to join chanyang.”
Another member who attended this event gave a testimony that her husband’s little finger came to move after being unable to move well: “Thankfully, the District Leader helped me remove the evil spirits. It was incredible that my husband’s little finger, which had been unable to move freely for about six months, was able to work normally. I was so moved and grateful that I went to say thank you to that leader. My husband had never been to Cheongpyeong, but through this event, he was so moved, and said, “I want to go to Cheongpyeong with all my family next time.””
On July 22, the wave for a hopeful march forward is spreading from Okayama City to the world by True Parents. The Prayer for Revival 2018 Hyojeong Culture and Peace Festival in Okayama was successfully held with 10,000 members in Heavenly Japan Region 4, Okayama Prefecture. Recently the record-breaking heavy rains in the southwestern region of Japan caused the most casualties. This Okayama event took place with the intention to help speed up the recovery and revival. Part one of this event started with chanyang when participants could inherit heavenly fortune. Following this, there was a silent tribute to victims of the heavy rain. “Uraja,” a traditional dance from the Kibi Kingdom of Japan was performed, making the atmosphere in the stadium delightful. The Kibi Kingdom had made a remarkable recovery during cultural interchange with Baekje, Korea, a long time ago. The Okayama Peace Declaration was adopted to make a peaceful world by enhancing the value of true filial piety and true family in this event.
FFWPU International President Sun-jin Moon stood on the platform to the roar of 10,000 participants and delivered a message on behalf of True Mother to the Japanese members who are embracing the world with mother’s love: “As I stand before my Japanese brothers and sisters, as always I feel humbled and deeply grateful. I know that in so many ways, you are a central pillar of our worldwide movement. Your generosity, sacrifice, sincere true love, absolute faith and dedication are unparalleled and unsurpassed. You are all heavenly champions.”
The audience responded with loud shouts and applause after True Parents’ message was read. They offered the victory they had achieved with gratitude and a joyful heart, overcoming the suffering and difficulties from the disaster with one heart.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy