Message by President Gi-seong Lee:Expansion of Blessing from Earth to Spirit World by Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Message by President Gi-seong Lee:Expansion of Blessing from Earth to Spirit World by Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center2018-08-24

본문

I would like to read True Parents’ words in the Holy Scripture of Cheon Il Guk (HSCIG): Cham Bumo Gyeong (5-1-6-1).

“I have traveled all over Korea. In the 1960s I sent you out to places throughout the country and I explored the noteworthy mountains of the whole nation. As I explored, I asked myself, “Where should I place the anchor of the Unification Church? Where should I lay this foundation?” … I chose a spot in the very best area of the Cheongpyeong (CP) region.”
On July 12, 1971, the Original Sanctuary (OS) was established in the place where True Parents offered excruciating effort and devotion. Today is July 13, 2018. The 1429th Hyojeong 2-day Workshop opening ceremony marks the 47th anniversary of the Cheongpyeng Heaven and Earth Training Center (CPTC).
True Parents proclaimed that the CP providence is completed in three stages. The 1st stage started with establishing the OS. True Parents purchased the land of the Cheongpyeong Holy Ground (CPHG) during this period. Then they held the Moon Clan Liberation Ceremony (Aug. 5, 1973), the Ceremony of Total Liberation (May 1, 1975) and the Unification Liberation Ceremony (Nov. 2, 1978). The 2nd stage was done when True Parents established an environment in the spirit world (SW) where we could spiritually attend them. True Parents prepared this by removing evil spirits and educating and blessing people from Jan. 19, 1995 to Oct. 26, 2014, so that the foundation of the absolute good spirits of blessed families could expand. It was, so to speak, preparation for ruling the kingdom of the air. True Parents prepared for their Holy Ascension (HA) by building the Cheonseong Wanglim Palace, the Cheon Jeong Gung Museum, and CheongShim Peace World Center on the earth. After True Father’s HA centering on True Father in the SW and True Mother on the earth, the third stage of the providence began under their direct dominion. True Mother proclaimed this after offering three years of mourning devotion.
True Parents said that the Hyojeong Cheonwon (HJC) CPHG is a very important place for rebirth. It is the center of shimjeong in which an individual, family, nation, world, heaven and earth (SW and earthly world) can be reborn. It is the land where the kingdom of heaven on earth and in heaven can be built.
When you come here, you have to be reborn personally and you have to connect your rebirth to your family. Here is the place where new life is being conceived. True Parents said, “People from all around the world should come and be reborn here.” I hope that you will be able to receive new life and start anew. It’s a place to change your lineage and improve the quality of your life. 
The CPTC is a place where spirits also receive the grace of rebirth and blessing. I would like to read True Parents’ words in the HSCIG: Cheon Seong Gyeong (5-2-3-8).
“The Fall occurred through a wrongful marriage in the garden of Eden. Now the time has come for True Parents to overturn this by marrying people correctly. By cleaning up the terrible history that false parents have perpetrated, the True Parents are eliminating hell and giving the Blessing to millions and billions of ancestors in the SW. They are recovering true love, true life and true lineage in order to actualize the true father-son relationship.”
The CPTC have guided spirits to be blessed and to become true sons and daughters of our Heavenly Parent by sending them to the training center in the SW.
The spirits are completely restored by receiving the blessing. HJC CPHG is the only place on earth where the spirits are restored and come again to cooperate with their descendants. Through the CP works, heaven on earth and in heaven is complete; spirits can be blessed and in so doing, further it expands the providence of connecting the blessing on earth and blessing in the SW as one.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy