Asia Tour > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Asia Tour2018-08-24

본문

On 4.14-15 by the heavenly calendar in the 6th year of Cheon Il Guk (May 28-29, 2018), there was an historical Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Event that took place in Cambodia. It was held in Soheap Mondol, Battambang Province, Cambodia, with 1,784 heavenly tribal messiahs in attendance. There were many honored guests: Cambodian People’s Party members and two Provincial Governors, Chan Sophal (Under- Secretary of Ministry of Rural Development), Chong Phet (Battambang Governor), Phen Sithy (President of the FFWPU Cambodia), Chamroeun Sophal (President of FFWPU-Vietnam), Pheav Hang (President of FFWPU-Thailand, Kamol Thananopavarn), Binod Dangi (President of the FFWPU-Nepal), and many Cheon Il Guk missionaries.
The first day started with the opening ceremony and an introduction to chanyang, by In-pyo Moon (Section Chief of the International Team of Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center), continental education lecture by Jung-sik Yong (Regional President of Asia), lecture on the Understanding of the Cheongpyeong Providence and Grace in the age of True Parents’ Direct Dominion (Vice-President Myong-kwan Lee) and on the second day, the event was held in the following order: Ancestor Liberation Ceremony, a video screening, Spirit World and Physical World Matching Ceremony, Hyojeong Offering Ceremony and finalizing with the victory celebration. It was such an amazing event and many participants experienced the heavenly works in the age of True Parents’ direct dominion. 
The director of the education department of Battambang Province in Cambodia, Mr. Yi Song-ki (2015 Heavenly Tribal Messiah Blessing Couple in Cambodia, 40s) gave testimony that he and his wife could have a child after submitting a Hyojeong Offering Paper.
“True Parents are my faith, because I was able to get a child after 17 years of marriage through the benediction of President Jung-sik Yong and the Hyojeong Offering Paper. President Yong said, “First the blessing ceremony, second the 40 day holy separation period and the three day ceremony and third, all members should become a heavenly tribal messiah.” It is not easy to achieve these things, but we can accomplish it by mobilizing the spirit world. Cambodia has a culture of respecting ancestors. Cheongpyeong Works is a perfect way to educate Cambodians. True Mother always talks about hyojeong (a filial heart for Heaven), which leads to ancestor liberation, and connects to True Parents. The purpose of our lives is three great blessings that we learned from the Divine Principle; in other words, we should connect with True Parents. The event showed how Cheongpyeong Works can be the shortcut to connect the region and the whole nation to True Parents.”
The Cheongpyeong event in Cambodia was a great success and then moved to Malaysia. On June 2-3, the Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Event in Malaysia was held in Kuala Lumpur and received with much enthusiasm. Last year, there were about 600 participants at the Malaysia event, and in the 2018 Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Event in Malaysia, there were 913 attendees. It was a heavenly works with many surprises.
Malaysian member, Ms. C.F. (blessed family, 50s) gave a testimony of the absolute good spirits who cured her arms:
“My arm was always sore. I felt a strong force coming out of my head when a lecturer worked on my head to remove the evil spirits. Many black dots developed on my right arm. It looked terrible. Then the black dots turned to dark bruises and I saw my arm becoming very bright and the pain decreased. I believe that during chanyang the evil spirits were expelled from my body.”

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy