Azalea Festival Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Great Works: Holy Ground Pilgrimage for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Azalea Festival Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Great Works: Holy Ground Pilgrimage for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune2018-06-02

본문

In this Great Works, the event of Holy Ground Pilgrimage for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune was held and was a great success. This event was held together with the Special Exhibition of the 10th Ascension Anniversary of Moon Hyo Jin and the Cheongpyeong Holy Ground History. It was a special pilgrimage where people were touched by True Parents’ heart and made determinations for a fresh start.
The pilgrimage course was Cheonseung Dae (Tree of Blessing), Azalea Garden, Chinhwa Education Building B, the Sunhak Institute of History (Special Exhibition: True Parents and the Holy Ground), Cheongshim Peace World Center, Hyojeong Café, etc., ending at the Cheonseong Wanglim Palace. The members offered sincere devotion during their pilgrimage to these holy grounds in order to inherit True Parents’ teachings, vision and took memorial photos at the True Parents’ photo zone. Many members testified of the grace that they experienced during their Holy Ground Pilgrimage for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune. A part of their testimonies is as follows: 

*If the realm of this foundation expands, it is certain to establish heaven on earth 

*True Parent’s heart encountered at the spot of the Original Sanctuary

*My husband suddenly appeared from the spirit world

*Cheongpyeong is the place where Heavenly Parent and True Parents gather

*I could see the heaven that I have dreamed in childhood

*A sorrowful heart towards my ancestors and unstoppable tears

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy