Azalea Festival Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Great Works: Ancestor Liberation Ceremony for 1-322 Generations and Ancestor Blessing Ceremony for 1-315 Generations > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Azalea Festival Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Great Works: Ancestor Liberation Ceremony for 1-322 Generations and Ancestor Blessing Ceremony for 1-315 Generations2018-06-02

본문

The Ancestor Liberation Ceremony for 1-322 generations and Ancestor Blessing Ceremony for 1-315 generations, were gracefully held in the morning and in the evening on the third day of the Great Works (May 6, 2018) at the main hall and small hall in Cheonseong Wanglim Palace.
The Ancestor Blessing Ceremony for 1-315 generations was conducted by FFWPU for a Heavenly Korea and Cheongpyeong Hevean and Earth Training Center President, Rev. Gi-seong Lee couple. President Gi-seong Lee explained the significance of the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony in his officiating speech, and expressed gratitude towards True Parents of Heaven, Earth, and Humankind.

“Among the authorities of True Parents, one of the most important is their authority regarding rebirth. It is their authority that enables all mankind on earth to be reborn again, and the exertion of this authority is the Marriage Blessing Ceremony. True Parents not only allow for people who are alive today to be reborn, but also for spirits whose physical bodies have already deceased to be reborn as well. True Parents have granted this enormous fortune to our blessed families. It is the inheritance of True Parents’ authority. True Parents have given us the authority of the heavenly tribal messiah. Do you believe in this? Yes. They entrusted the authority of rebirth to your hands. You can witness to a person who is visible, and the person will be reborn as your spiritual son or daughter. The authority of eternal life is in your hands. Likewise, if you bless those who have died and discarded their physical bodies, those people can also enter the path of eternal life. This is the astonishing blessing that True Parents have given us. They have asked us to exert this authority. We are to liberate and bless our ancestors in 8 lines vertically and also witness to all people around us horizontally, becoming the horizontal tribal messiahs.” 

A portion of testimonies regarding the grace of the Ancestor Liberation Ceremony for 1-322 generations and the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony for 1-315 generations are as follows:

*I felt that my ancestors were pleased and welcomed me  

*Healing the heart of my oldest daughter
*The Europe Rally and the Azalea Festival became my Bethel of faith

*My mind changed after ancestor liberation of my grandfather’s deceased older brother

*My husband could move after the collateral ancestor liberation for unmarried spirits 

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy