Azalea Festival Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Great Works: Address by International President Sun Jin Moon > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Azalea Festival Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Great Works: Address by International President Sun Jin Moon2018-06-01

본문

On the 1st day of the Great Works (May 4, 2018) FFWPU International President Sun Jin Moon gave an address. She entered the hall to a warm, welcoming applause from worldwide members who filled the Cheonseong Wanglim Palace. Japanese and International representatives from the 40-day workshop offered flowers to International President Sun Jin Moon and her husband In-sup Park. President Sun Jin Moon delivered a message with true love to the worldwide members as follows:

“It is Heavenly Parent’s dream that we live in joy. Here in Cheongpyeong, True Parents have laid the foundation for Cheon Il Guk; here we all have one nationality—Cheon Il Guk!—so this is a hometown for all of us. I want to welcome all you true sons and daughters home! We returned with True Mother from Vienna yesterday. There, True Mother poured out all her love and light. Previously True Mother was in the United States, which is called the New World, and then in Europe, which we sometimes call the Old World. But True Mother is creating the Heavenly World!”

There was Q&A session straight after her speech. One member asked her a following question, “Please tell me about the attitude and lifestyle towards Heaven that you have learned from watching True Mother.”
She answered this question by emphasizing that True Mother has lived her life in prayer with Heavenly Parent and True Father, as the true daughter of our Heavenly Parent. True Mother’s prayer is parental prayer expressing Heavenly Parent’s heart. Her prayerful heart is absolute, complete and unchanging; it is prayer based on the culture of hyojeong, of her filial heart toward our Heavenly Parent.
Sun Jin Nim and her husband concluded the session by personally giving gifts to five participants, and after cheers of Eok-mansei, gave them a hug. They departed from the hall as they received a grateful applause and cheers from all in attendance. There were many members who were overcome with emotion that left testimonies of gratitude. 

*I felt that Heavenly Parent actually needs me and I suddenly got tears

*Sun-jin nim shook hands with my sister’s right hand.

*The light that melted the resentful spirits and evil spirits

*The warm energy flowed from the stage 

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy