Lecture by Vice-Pres. Myong-kwan Lee: The Grace of the Hyojeong Wish Fulfillment Papers in the Age of True Parents’ Direct Dominion > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Lecture by Vice-Pres. Myong-kwan Lee: The Grace of the Hyojeong Wish Fulfillment Papers in the Age of True Parents’ Direct Dominion2018-05-04

본문

April 8, 2018,  Cheonseong Wanglim Palace

A summarized a portion of the lecture given by Vice-President Myong-kwan Lee during the 2018 Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special South Gyoenggi District Event - Editor

“All blessed families around the world and all the Family Federation members in the Unification Movement have responsibilities. Just as God created and gave Adam and Eve responsibility, you who have received the Blessing have responsibilities to fulfill in the presence of True Parents and Heavenly Parent. Cheon Il Guk has begun, but shouldn’t there be a people for God to embrace? As he opened Cheon Il Guk, God made many preparations.
I said that to fulfill your responsibilities, you should find the righteous people Heaven has prepared. Throughout the six-thousand-year history of the providence of restoration through indemnity, human beings’ original nature has pursued goodness. Ultimately, they had the desire to become sons or daughters of our absolute Heavenly Parent, even though they fell. Our Heavenly Parent also had the dream of embracing His children. Though we are inadequate, we have to become people who can accept the efforts Heaven makes for our sake and the love Heaven has for us. Therefore, I said this: You should go back to the beginning and through divine spirit and truth, unite with True Parents like sunflowers aligning themselves towards the sun, and fulfill your heavenly tribal messiah activities. Your mission does not just end with completing your heavenly tribal messiah work. If 430 couples become heavenly tribal messiahs all together, the heavenly tribal messiah foundation will go beyond a nation and create the environment for a united world. This is the mission that you must take responsibility for, while uniting with True Mother as she oversees the providence on Earth. So I ask, Where do you stand at this point? If any brothers or sisters still have the Completed Testament Age mindset, you must wake them up. The providence is moving on. The providence does not wait for you. I am building the Cheon Bo Won (heavenly genealogy center) so that your dedication and achievements serving True Parents on earth can be recorded eternally. You should purify yourselves in the 6th year of Cheon Il Guk. You have a long way to go. Do you understand? Will you do that? If you follow today’s resolution at this ceremony commemorating the Foundation Day of Cheon Il Guk, Heavenly Parent and True Parents will be with you and will bless you eternally with love and grace. I pray once again that you will mobilize everything to become victorious Cheon Il Guk citizens and true children.”

(→To see more photos)

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy