Great Works:Address by International President Sun Jin Moon > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Great Works:Address by International President Sun Jin Moon2018-04-12

본문

On the 1st day of the Great Works (February 20, 2018) FFWPU International President Sun Jin Moon gave an address. She entered the hall to a warm, welcoming applause from worldwide members who filled the Cheonseong Wanglim Palace. International and Korean representatives from the 40-day workshop offered flowers to International President Sun Jin Moon and her husband In-sup Park.

One member wanted to know what the most important thing is for the second and third generations to inherit. Sun Jin Nim answered by saying that hyojeong means to be an absolute filial son or daughter of Heavenly Parent and True Parents. To fulfill their dream, which is one family under God, we should live our lives trying to fulfill that dream so that the whole world will be full of harmony and prosperity.

Sun Jin Nim and In-sup Nim concluded the session by personally giving gifts to nine participants, and after cheers of Eok-mansei, gave them a hug. They departed from the hall as they received a grateful applause and cheers from all in attendance. There were many members who were overcome with emotion that left testimonies of gratitude.

*Testimony: Address by International President Sun Jin Moon: President Sun Jin Moon said, “She is so beautiful,” while embracing my daughter. 

*Testimony: Address by International President Sun Jin Moon: Now I got to know how we have to love our children.

*Testimony: Address by International President Sun Jin Moon: I felt “the Original Relationship between God and Humanity is that of Parent and Child.”

*Testimony: Address by International President Sun Jin Moon: I couldn't stop my tears when I realized the parents love.

*Testimony: Address by International President Sun Jin Moon: She sent us warm and kind energy. 

*Testimony: Address by International President Sun Jin Moon: My grudge over my father was liberated.

*Testimony: Address by International President Sun Jin Moon: I was reborn through True Mother.  

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy