HyoJeong Cheongpyeong Special Event in Brazil > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

HyoJeong Cheongpyeong Special Event in Brazil2017-12-27

본문

President Gi-seong Lee and Cheongpyeong team returned to Korea after successfully hosting the ‘HyoJeong Cheongpyeong Special Event in Brazil’, which was held for 3 days in South America, where True Parents had devoted themselves with assiduity. The first purpose of this event was to teach South Americans all about the age of the Cheongpyeong Works in which the substantial Holy Spirit moves, and the second reason was to establish the second generations’ mindset of the unification with the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind. The third was to gather support for the victory of the Vision 2020. This effort include the activities of the Heavenly Tribal Messiah and the creation of the substantial foundation for a new start centering around the new president of FFWPU-Korea. Fourthly, the aim was to establish the spiritual foundation for the victory of the rally with 100,000 participants officiated by True Mother.

From December 8, the event was held in Brazil, Chile, Peru, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina and Bolivia. In total, 7 countries and 1,508 people attended the Sao Paulo Church in Brazil. Among them, were 414 applicants for the Ancestor Liberation Ceremony, 264 for the Ancestor Blessings Ceremony, and 4 for the Spirit and Physical World Matching Ceremony.
On the first day, President Gi-seong Lee visited the church in Sao Paulo at 11:45 am and walked around the special prayer room. The prayer room had been prepared carefully; True Parents’ esteemed portrait was put in the center, and there were the portraits of Heung Jin Nim and Hyo Jin Nim on the four-position foundation, and Dae Mo Nim. President Gi-seong Lee joined hands with Director of Central America Sang-seok Kim, UPF President, Dong-mo Shin, and President of FFWPU Brazil, Sasaki, Special Envoy of Brazil, Jeong-moon Lee and In-seong Kwon to pray. And he made a benediction for the leaders to be able to remove the evil spirits as the Cheongpyeong lecturers do. He also asked them to give love to all the participants on behalf of True Parents so that they experience the spiritual authority. Then at 8 p.m, the lecturer In-pyo Moon gave a special lecture on Chanyang Yeoksa. After he taught everyone how important the Chanyang Yeoksa is, they attended the Chanyang Yeoksa with a burning passion in their heart.
Following the first lecture, on the second day at 6 a.m, the 2nd lecture on Chanyang Yeoksa was given by In-pyo Moon during the Hoon Dok reading. Next, they watched a screening of 2017 HyoJeong Azalea Festival in Cheongpyeong. In the morning, Chanyang had a one-hour session from 8 a.m. and the opening ceremony took place at 10 a.m. with an education from the Continental Headquarters. Following a teaching and the greeting of Director Sang-seok Kim, President Sasaki gave lectures on the Heavenly Tribal Messiah and national restoration. He emphasized that achieving the Heavenly Tribal Messiah is our destiny for all blessed families, it is not just following the command. And he declared that South American Church Leaders will hold a big rally in Brazil hosting 100,000 people with True Mother. Following this, there was the 1st lecture on ‘Understanding True Parents’ Cheongpyeong Providence’ by President Gi-seong Lee and a screening of ‘HyoJeong Cheonwon Cheongpyeong Holy Ground’. President Gi-seong Lee said in a greeting, “True Parents love so much South America where They spilled blood, sweat, and tears. They love you more than you love yourselves and love Brazil more than Brazilians love Brazil. Furthermore, They worried about your ancestors more than you did so They gave you grace to receive Cheongpyeong Works here by connecting the whole foundation from Chengpyeong. It was an incredible moment in Brazil, as the same grace was present there as it is in Cheongpyeong where the Holy Spirit is in motion. He explained that there would be a surprising grace for those who offered a lot of devotion. With True Parents officiating heaven and earth they were sure of receiving the amazing grace and blessing and applauded True Parents for their gratitude. 
After that, President Gi-seong Lee had time to look back on the Cheongpyeong Works' 46th anniversary and carefully explain about True Mother's HyoJeong Cheonwon Cheongpyeong Holy Ground before watching a screening. President Gi-Seong Lee conducted the 2nd lecture on ‘Understanding True Parents' Cheongpyeong Providence' for 1 hour from 4:20 p.m. and he introduced the grace of removal of evil spirits, Ancestor Liberation, and Chanyang Yeoksa. After that he gave a lecture on the providential restoration based on HyoJeong (a filial heart for Heaven). He gave unlimited glory to Heavenly Parent and True Parents who fulfilled Their dreams. It was time for the South Americans to pledge to become ancestors of our tribes that were honored for eternity in the Cheon Bo Won (heavenly genealogy center) by accomplishing the heavenly tribal messiahship.

During the evening, there was a rehearsal for next day’s events such as the Prayer-Wish Offering Ceremony for Restoration, Ancestor Liberation Ceremony, Ancestor Blessing Ceremony and Spirit and Physical World Matching Ceremony.
On the 3rd day, lecturer In-pyo Moon gave an explanation of the procedure of the Prayer-Wish Offering Ceremony for Restoration and Ancestor Blessing Ceremony and they watched a screening of the ‘Autumn Great Works’. There was an Ancestor Liberation Ceremony from 8 o'clock in the morning. The venue was moved to tears by the participants’ feeling of incredible grace of True Parents’ direct officiation resonating with heaven and earth. After watching the comprehensive video for one year in the Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center, the Prayer-Wish Offering Ceremony for Restoration was carried out starting at 10:10 a.m.

The Ancestor Blessing Ceremony started at 2 p.m. and Victory Celebration was held at 4:20 p.m. It was so impressive to see about 90 young students, including 75 full time members, sing Hyo Jin Nim’s song ‘Happiness’ and then dance to the song of ‘Unconditional’. After that, the dinner party took place in a Korean restaurant with the staff and leaders of the Continental Headquarters and they had an amazing time sharing their testimonies. We would like to share some of their testimonies.

*Testimony: Feeling the love of our Heavenly Parent for the members

*Testimony: True Parents smiling at us with His chin propped in His hands

*Testimony: I was really happy to see my ancestors

*Testimony: Illusion of all the people who went to the spirit world

*Testimony: Revelation through a dream in which a 6 year-old child was asking for her liberation.

*Testimony: My sinusitis recovered after the removal of evil spirits

*Testimony: I couldn’t stop my tears from pouring down while praying out loud

*Testimony: The spirit world was opened and Heung Jin Nim filled us with love

*Testimony: Vision of my previously blessed ancestors dancing

*Testimony: True Parents held my hands together for a moment and said, “My daughter, you have tried very hard.”

*Testimony: I saw an evil spirit being captured by another spirit

*Testimony: Feeling like my hands were not mine and they belonged to someone else

*Testimony: I felt confident that I would have victory over any difficulties

*Testimony: I realized the age of direct dominion of True Parents of heaven and earth

*Testimony: I saw True Mother’s eyes and felt Her longing to visit South America

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy